Friday, May 18, 2012

Adventure is out There: Hungary Day 14

Today, we traveled back to Budapest and went shopping with Boro.
She's the greatest.  We all love her.  

This afternoon, we dropped off Bethany at the airport.
GOODBYE!!! 

We went out to eat at Menza's.
It was a great last night in Hungary.

FIREWORK FLOWER.

We even got to ride on the Metro One last time.



VIDEO OF THE DAY:



Well, we have to wake up at 3:30am.  So this will be short and sweet.
I love Hungary.  This was such an amazing experience.  I have grown so close to four of the most amazing people.  They are wonderful and I'm lucky to know them.  We have seen and learned so much.  Hungary is a beautiful country.  I cannot wait to come back someday.

But for now, I'm excited to go home and see Brett.  



(...and eat a peanut butter sandwich.) 

No comments: